PRISM's expert manual development team is your ultimate solution:
- Gap Analysis: We can perform a thorough assessment of your current manual system to determine level of compliance/conformity with applicable regulations and industry standards.
- Existing manual evaluation: We can evaluate your current manual system to identify and remove duplicate, conflicting and obsolete information.
- Risk Identification and Corrective Action: We can identify noncompliance/nonconformity risks and recommend solutions.
- Incorporation of new fleets or systems: We can work with you to document the incorporation of new fleets, training programs and systems.
- Complete program development/redevelopment: We can deliver entire manuals and manual suites to fulfill the needs of new or outdated programs.
- Provide guidance for remaining in compliance: We can help you establish appropriate tracking/monitoring systems and methods to maintain documentation compliance.
PRISM can provide a variety of documentation services:
- Operations Policy & Procedures Manual
- Training Manual
- Emergency Procedures Manual
- Flight Attendant Policy and Procedures Manual
- Dangerous Goods Manual
- Safety Management System Manual
- Environmental Management Manual
- Quality Management System Manual
- Quality Assurance Manual
- Aviation Security Program Manual
- Engineering Procedures Manual
- Emergency Response Plan (Station and Corporate)
- Airport Handling Manual
- Operations Control Manual
- Maintenance Control Manual
- Passenger Screening Manual
- Document Control Manual
Other documentation types are available, contact us about your special needs.
Contact PRISM today to learn more about our manual services:
+1 513.852.1010 // 800.361.2216