AvPanel is a pre-qualified and pre-profiled group of aviation professionals, aircraft owners and operators willing to participate in ARGUS market research studies. AvPanel studies can be conducted expeditiously with accurate, on-target results to meet short deadlines. AvPanel members consist of:
The ARGUS AvPanel provides you with the flexibility to target the desired research demographic to meet your unique project needs. We can set specific qualifications for selecting panelists from as many criteria as required. With the ability to use the specialized survey respondent samples, AvPanel provides the most pertinent and meaningful research results possible.
The ARGUS AvPanel offers superior survey data collection and efficient timely results, which traditional market research methods just simply cannot provide. Data that once took months to acquire now is available in a fraction of the time.
- Private and Corporate Aircraft Owners and Operators
- Directors of Aviation, Chief Pilots, and Pilots
- Directors of Maintenance and Maintenance Technicians
- Schedulers and Dispatchers
- And members of a large variety of aviation industry professions or market segments that your company needs to target including FAR Part 91, 91k, 135, and 121